Home

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hope is seeing what isn't seen

"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." - Romans 8:24-25
The Apostle Paul teaches us to have "hope [in] eternal life, which God, that can not lie, promised before the world began..." (Titus 1:2) A prophet from the Book of Mormon named Ether says, "Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with a surety hope for a better world..." (Ether 12:4) Our hope in eternal life is made possible by our savior, so we should "have hope through the atonement of Christ and the power of his resurrection, to be raised unto life eternal..." (Moroni 7:41)
I believe in these prophets and the words that they have shared with us in the Bible and the Book of Mormon. They have helped me see the hope that I can have eternal life. I know that Christ is the one who has made it all possible. Through studying God's scriptures and prayer, I have began to see the unseen. Hope has motivated me to move in faith towards a more righteous life and towards my savior, it can do the same for you.
The Book of Mormon 
Hope through Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment